Sunday, May 18, 2008

wonderful weekend


Some of my flowers in the backyard are in full bloom and look amazing! I had to cut a few for a vase inside to enjoy!

Today we went to the Broadripple Art Fair. It's been a few years since we've been. There are a ton of vendors from all over and tons of food too. The girls had a fun time. There was kids tent set up with face painting, puppet making and coloring. Plus did I mention there was a playground as soon as we walked in. The highlight for Ashtin and Jenna had to be the suckers. The suckers lasted all day. I did remember my camera which i was very proud of my self for remembering....but it had dead batteries. So here are some shots from later in the afternoon when we got home.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute jellies!! ;)