LOVE the cat! Ok, so if I hadn't already stated...which I think I have...I would like a cute little homemade purse for my 30th birthday! Something summery/light and/or colorful would be great. Just making the request now in case you had been thinking already about what to get me! HA!!
I'm a full time momma of two wonderful little girls, Ashtin Ava and Jenna Addison. I'm also a full time corporate interior designer. This blog is a way to keep all our family and friends posted on our lives!
2 comments:
LOVE the cat!
Ok, so if I hadn't already stated...which I think I have...I would like a cute little homemade purse for my 30th birthday! Something summery/light and/or colorful would be great. Just making the request now in case you had been thinking already about what to get me! HA!!
love the kitty! I think you should keep him/her!
Post a Comment