Thursday, May 08, 2008

me

I'm sick...i have a really bad case of bronchitis...is that how you spell it? I feel like i have asthma because i just can't catch a breath. Can you get asthma later in life? Can you have it one day and not the next? I don't think I have asthma. Anyway i went to bed tonight (or yesterday - it's 4:30am...) at 6.45pm. I guess that's why I'm up now. Hope I start to feel better soon - big weekend planned. The girls are leaving this morning for 2 days in TH. Eric and I have a date planned tonight at Sullivans - can't wait! Plus I get two solid nights of sleep. I think I'm more excited about sleep than date night...oh well!

2 comments:

houseofeling said...

oh nasty!!! I know the girls are off to TH, but let me know if you do need any help, we would love to bring the girls over here to play? Are you celebrating an anniversary?

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better! The cigarette smoke the other night couldn't of helped! Atleast the meal and company was good and fun. Hope you have a good time @ Sullivan's and some rest for the next couple of days!!!

Love,
Misty