My friend Emily over at Ellinghouse is having this amazing GIVE AWAY for a Beana Baby "like mums" baby sling. I don't know if you recall THIS....but I'd really like to win this for my little lady Ashtin!
Well, you know if you win one you will then have to buy another one for the little girl that wants to be just like her big sister. But at least you'd only have to buy one! I'll put my vote in for you! :)
I'm a full time momma of two wonderful little girls, Ashtin Ava and Jenna Addison. I'm also a full time corporate interior designer. This blog is a way to keep all our family and friends posted on our lives!
1 comment:
Well, you know if you win one you will then have to buy another one for the little girl that wants to be just like her big sister. But at least you'd only have to buy one! I'll put my vote in for you! :)
Post a Comment