Monday, March 24, 2008
will it work?
How do you get a 3 year old to fall asleep on their own? In their own bed? By themselves? And stay in their own bed all night long? If you know please let me know!!! Ashtin made a promise to me this afternoon that if she could put all her babydolls in bed with her she would then sleep all night - in her bed - by herself. It's almost 10:30pm and so far so good. Although I did have to lay with her until she fell asleep tonight. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get a visitor at 3:00am. We'll see........

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is there room in the bed for Ashtin? Love it! Good Luck!
~Laurie
Hmmm...my three year old stays in his bed (well at least his room) and sleeps through the night. I ususally let him have water, his stuffed animal choices and he usually takes some sort of car or airplane in with him...even a flashlight sometimes. Whatever work is what I say! Maybe you can convince her that she can't leave all her babydolls b/c they will get lonely and sad without her! ;)
Post a Comment