I had to share this family photo with everyone. I don't think we have had one of all four of us...ever! If only I knew photoshop and I could zap the half naked babydoll out of the picture.
So...who do you think the girls look like most?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great picture and that is one of the biggest smiles I have seen from Miss Jenna. The baby doll adds flair!!!!
I'm a full time momma of two wonderful little girls, Ashtin Ava and Jenna Addison. I'm also a full time corporate interior designer. This blog is a way to keep all our family and friends posted on our lives!
2 comments:
Great picture and that is one of the biggest smiles I have seen from Miss Jenna. The baby doll adds flair!!!!
Misty
Yes, I think the baby doll is what is going to make this picture memorable 20 years from now, it adds character! Great pic of everytone by the way!
Post a Comment