Sunday, March 02, 2008
what do you think?
This week my friend Emily posted on her blog about this cool store on-line called Etsy. It's a site that features all homemade, creative products - all sorts of things! I've been making these little hair barrets lately which i think are pretty cute. Should i try selling them? What do you think?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Julie,
They are adorable, I want a set for Olivia! You so should start selling them and who better to help you than our friend Emily the queen of bargains and deals!!
Misty
Definitely a yes. They are so unique. I would like to place an order as well! :)
very cute! I'm so addicted to hair bows for Sammy!
the answer is yes you should. And I could help if you wanted me to.
I know a great blog that could promote you...
Post a Comment