When Ashtin is home with me during the afternoon she will never go up stairs to her room to take a nap. Boy, what I would do if someone asked me to go upstairs for nap time! Instead she passes out in front of the tv everytime! I thought the first time when she crashed in her bean bag with her legs crossed it was so cute....then she did it again this weekend.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
nap time?
When Ashtin is home with me during the afternoon she will never go up stairs to her room to take a nap. Boy, what I would do if someone asked me to go upstairs for nap time! Instead she passes out in front of the tv everytime! I thought the first time when she crashed in her bean bag with her legs crossed it was so cute....then she did it again this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Neil tells me all the time he's not sleepy for nap time, yet he falls asleep on his floor!
kids are too funny. i think moms deserve a nap time too...too bad it never seems to work out that way.
Post a Comment