I think she should have them for lunch and dinner!!! Hope you had a fun birthday Miss Jenna!!! I can't believe she is 2...Oh how I wish I was that age again... no worries or problems!!
Happy Birthday Miss Jenna!! Sounds like you are a sugar freak like my children...but that is probably b/c I never give them sugar! Maybe we can celebrate again on Friday! :)
I'm a full time momma of two wonderful little girls, Ashtin Ava and Jenna Addison. I'm also a full time corporate interior designer. This blog is a way to keep all our family and friends posted on our lives!
2 comments:
I think she should have them for lunch and dinner!!! Hope you had a fun birthday Miss Jenna!!! I can't believe she is 2...Oh how I wish I was that age again... no worries or problems!!
Love,
Misty
Happy Birthday Miss Jenna!! Sounds like you are a sugar freak like my children...but that is probably b/c I never give them sugar! Maybe we can celebrate again on Friday! :)
Post a Comment