Wednesday, December 12, 2007

gymnastics

Tonight was Ashtin's last night of gymnastics. It was a great class...it had a little of everything. Her first class she was soooo shy....by the end of 6 weeks she had started to come out of her shell. I think it was good for her to be in a different setting with different kids other than the same ones she sees everyday. I think we're going to take swimming class for the winter session...and Jenna too.


She did really good on the low beam jumping over bean bags. They even had them try out the high beam...a little scary!


A little assistance on her back roll.


This looks fun - they call it snowboarding.


I can remember the good ol' days of the parachute!


...and the scooters in gym class!


They had to go up on center stage and do a "ta-da" with their ribbon...can you tell she's a little shy?


Jenna comes and watches her too. She's more interested in playing ball! I think Jenna may be our tomboy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job Ashtin!
I really need to get Lucas into gymnastics or something. He does headstands and sommersaults on our couch about 10 times a day!