Today was the perfect day for making christmas cookies. Last night it snowed between 4-5 inches and I did not feel like taking my new car out into the first snow....so the girls stayed home today from daycare....not too busy with work right now either. Last year Ashtin got her own rollin' pin, cookie sheet and cookie cutters from Grandma Turner and she put them all to good use. She could actually roll the dough out and use the cookie cutters herself...maybe she's seen me do it a few times. Ashtin is the best little helper!

She even got her hands in the flour!

We made christmas trees, angels, snowmen and stars.

Decorating the cookies was her favorite!

We were busy...12 dozen cookies!
4 comments:
ummmm.....playdate at your house on friday? Where we can all get a good sugar buzzzz....
I sure hope you made me some cookies little Miss Bakergirl!!!
I sure hope you made me some cookies little Miss Bakergirl!!
Love,
Misty
WOW!! Those are some beautiful looking cookies. Don't think I will have time to cake my cookies this year. Going to go simple with some peppermint bark and carmels. Maybe we can trade! I could use some sugar cookies!!
Post a Comment