Wednesday, June 09, 2010

staying strong

I've been an emotional mess this week but I'm trying to be positive, especially for Eric! Work has been crazy busy and my mind is in a million different places....and turning a year older doesn't help it either! I'm just so thankful and appreciative for the many wonderful things I have in my life, especially my husband, my family and my friends!


Eric was so sweet and took me out for lunch for my birthday! It's nice to get away and eat out without the girls sometimes...we can actually talk to one another and carry on an adult conversation. Thanks Nikki for the gift card to Cheesecake Factory!

The girls mean the world to me. I love them to pieces! They have been getting along so good lately....hope i'm not jinxing it by saying this now. They had another soccer game Monday night and both scored a goal! It's going to be a great summer and I'm looking forward to our Friday pool days! I just can't believe Ash starts school this year. Time flies.

My mom is just wonderful in so many ways! She has been sewing crazy for me lately. I have a photo shoot on Friday to showcase my dresses for the Etsy site. Angel Canary is amazing and is taking pictures of the girls.....and did I mention for free. I can't wait to post those pictures!

I'm so happy that Jennifer and I have grown so close! She is my best friend. All her life changes are sooooo exciting. I can't wait to start playing wedding planner!

I'm so grateful for my true friends. I love these ladies and had a wonderful weekend with them. I'm looking forward to next weekend with all my college girls!

No comments: