The girls had a party the Friday before at daycare. Talk about candy...it was like Halloween in February. Aunt Jenny even babysat for Eric and I to have a date night. We started Sunday Valentine's day with heart shaped pancakes. This is so much harder than it looks too. We met up with Jennifer for lunch and to finish some shopping for the nursery.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
happy belated valentines day
I know I'm very late to be posting this....my excuse - I've been without a computer for 7 days! Seems like eternity! I was afraid I had lost all work files, all pictures....everything from the past 3 years. I now have my computer back and all files in tact and even purchased me an external hard drive so next time, I hope I wont freak out as bad. So back to Valentine's Day...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment