Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. We had a wonderful time with Eric's family on Friday and my side on Sunday. Here are a few pics of our Sunday Easter egg hunt. What a beautiful day!
LOVE the bunny t-shirts, very cute! Does the easter bunny leave cash eggs in your yard?? I wish he had come to my yard! Looks like you had a great weekend!
I'm a full time momma of two wonderful little girls, Ashtin Ava and Jenna Addison. I'm also a full time corporate interior designer. This blog is a way to keep all our family and friends posted on our lives!
2 comments:
LOVE the bunny t-shirts, very cute!
Does the easter bunny leave cash eggs in your yard?? I wish he had come to my yard! Looks like you had a great weekend!
wish i would have bought a bunny shirt. adorable.
Post a Comment