..this holiday season! We missed posting about our Thanksgiving holiday. But I did make the girls their Thanksgiving dress so I will have to post a picture of them later. They turned out super cute - all done on my new sewing machine. I guess we'll just have to skip right into Christmas. We are starting to get into the Christmas spirit!

Ashtin enjoying some hot chocolate at Grandma Turner's house this weekend.

The girls were excited to decorate Christmas cookies.

Saturday morning before we left for TH Jenna and Eric set out to find the perfect Christmas tree...over at the Marsh parking lot...in the snow!

The girls loved decorating the tree. (It's a little ornament heavy at the bottom!)

They even helped Nana and Grandma Turner decorate their trees over the weekend. The girls are for hire if anyone needs some ornament hanging help!
1 comment:
Our tree is the same way...a little ornament heavy on the bottom. But oh too cute. Isn't their excitement so contagious! :)
Post a Comment