Tuesday, November 04, 2008

early christmas present






I got an early Christmas present from my dear mother this weekend. A brand new Viking sewing machine. I can now retire my old 1900's sewing machine I inherited from my grandma. I just finished up this cute little skirt for Ashtin. Check out the little star stitch at the hem. She loves to model all the clothes I make her. She asked if she could pretend she was in the tv show I watch....Project Runway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you whip me up one of those cute aprons you see at Anthropologie (our favorite stores). I know I would love yours much more and would mean so much more!

Misty

Anonymous said...

Oh, so cute!

Unknown said...

LOVE it! How do I place an order for Glam Girl clothing?

Laurie1024 said...

I'm so excited, I'm trying out my mom's sewing machine. She bought it two years ago but hasn't even gotten it out of the box (she keeps reverting to her old one). If I like it, it will be my Christmas present! We'll have to start having sewing parties ;-)