Yeah...I've been a little busy this week...sorry blogger you've been on the bottom of the priority list. Last week I had a huge project due. I worked a 50+ hour week to get a set of highly detailed construction documents finished in one week...all due by Friday. And on top of that I had another deadline. A bride to be from Texas contracted me to make her these cute custom clutches you see above for presents for her bridesmaids. They had to be sent out Saturday morning. I started Friday night at 9pm. But they were fun to make so I didn't mind another sleepless night. Saturday we attended Eric's cousin Courtney's wedding - it was beautiful, a perfect day. She was beautiful. Saturday night my mom hosted a little party that ended up being a bigger party than expected. This is where the crutches come into play. My mom broke her foot. No it wasn't a foolist accident (no keg stand malfunction or flippy cup drop) she just turned it the wrong way. Major bummer - crutches for 4 weeks and a cast for atleast 6. So this week we are all taking it a little bit slower! Hope everyone enjoys the short week and Happy 4th of July!
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
clutches and crutches
Yeah...I've been a little busy this week...sorry blogger you've been on the bottom of the priority list. Last week I had a huge project due. I worked a 50+ hour week to get a set of highly detailed construction documents finished in one week...all due by Friday. And on top of that I had another deadline. A bride to be from Texas contracted me to make her these cute custom clutches you see above for presents for her bridesmaids. They had to be sent out Saturday morning. I started Friday night at 9pm. But they were fun to make so I didn't mind another sleepless night. Saturday we attended Eric's cousin Courtney's wedding - it was beautiful, a perfect day. She was beautiful. Saturday night my mom hosted a little party that ended up being a bigger party than expected. This is where the crutches come into play. My mom broke her foot. No it wasn't a foolist accident (no keg stand malfunction or flippy cup drop) she just turned it the wrong way. Major bummer - crutches for 4 weeks and a cast for atleast 6. So this week we are all taking it a little bit slower! Hope everyone enjoys the short week and Happy 4th of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the clutch order!! That is awesome! I should suggest that to a bride I know this fall. I guess it was a very productive and great money making week huh?? :)
Sorry about your moms foot! Hope you were able to enjoy your weekend though!
Post a Comment