Sunday, June 15, 2008

happy fathers day!

Happy Father's Day! I hope all the dad's out there had a great special day today! We didn't do anything extra special...it was just a restful, relaxing day. Eric played some golf in the morning and then we all hung out together at the pool later in the afternoon. My little ladies are very lucky to have such a loving, caring, supportive, involved daddy! Eric you are not only my husband but my best friend and everyday that we share together I discover more and more reasons to love you!


This year I lost my dad and just wanted to take today to honor and remember him. Not a day goes by that something doesn't remind me of him or I don't think of him in some little way.


I don't have too many recent photos of Eric and the girls. Just wanted to share some of my favorites....oldies but goodies! Enjoy!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope Eric had a great fathers day! We just relaxed too. I am sure you miss you dad terribly, he sounds like a great man.

houseofeling said...

great post! See you tomorrow!