Take a look at all these beautiful plants I have to care for....so green and so pretty! I have actually had the orchid since before Christmas. I've got to find my green thumb gene though. My grandfather did this for a living - you would think it would come more natural. I am trying soooo hard to keep all these plants around for as long as possible. Check them all out!
Monday, January 21, 2008
beautiful...
Take a look at all these beautiful plants I have to care for....so green and so pretty! I have actually had the orchid since before Christmas. I've got to find my green thumb gene though. My grandfather did this for a living - you would think it would come more natural. I am trying soooo hard to keep all these plants around for as long as possible. Check them all out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They are beautiful! Isn't it amazing what a difference plants can make throughout the house? Your orchid is beautiful! Keep up the good work Julie, I know you can do it! :)
Great to see you tonight!
I wish my plants could look like that!
yes, the plants do look awesome! I don't think I have one houseplant. Shame on me! Hope your cold is getting better!
Post a Comment