Tuesday, September 18, 2007

potty time


Can you believe this? It's true - twice last night and once when we got home from daycare today! She can't quite say potty yet...but I guess actions speak louder than words. She'll be 17 months old on Friday. She looked like she needed to go yesterday so I asked her if she wanted to go on the toilet. Right away she ran into the bathroom and lifted the lid like she'd done this a million times. I guess she's been watching Ashtin for awhile. She even knew what to do with the toilet paper. I can only image how nice it will be not to have to buy diapers ever again!!

2 comments:

houseofeling said...

no way....that's a posed picture you took to make the rest of us look bad...

Unknown said...

all i have to say is WOW...and i hope miss lilly goes fast too...that is if her brother were to ever use the potty! (actually he just went poop in the potty for the first time ever about 10 minutes ago!) yeah!