Monday, June 18, 2007

jenna update

Jenna will be 14 months old on Thursday....how time flies by so fast! I had to post these two pictures because i thought they were so adorable. Jenna also had her hearing tested today - all is good, i guess she'll start talking when she's ready. She has started saying "daddy" non-stop and a "moma" here and there. She definitely has shaking her head "yes" and "no" perfected and she points at everything.

Check out her first pony tail!

This face cracks me up...i don't know if she's angry, frustrated, confused or just being serious. I've noticed that Eric makes this same face too...and I wonder the same reason why.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great face Jenna! Gotta love those looks. The pony tail looks great too! Don't worry about the talking, one day she will talk non-stop like her sister and then you will miss the silence.

houseofeling said...

She's hearing you, just a woman of little words. I guess she likes to speak through her actions better.