
I thought this was a really cool picture! While we were in San Juan, Puerto Rico we went on city tour which actually was neat - we stopped at a fort there - it was unbelievable. It looked over the entire city. Then made our way to Senor Frogs!

For one of our excursions we went to private beach in St. Maarten called Boo Boo Jam where we got to enjoy the sounds of crashing waves, all you could eat bbq ribs and rum punch (not so good punch!) This was one of the most beautiful beaches I've even seen...i mean it's no cocoa beach by means!

Here's a picture of our cruise ship I took as we were taking an open taxi to downtown St. Thomas. Jennifer actually lost one of her flip flops while we were on the taxi...so funny! Good thing there were lots of flea market type shops once we got there!

I loved all the towel animals they made in our room...jennifer said i was such a dork for taking a picture of it...but then told me she did it to on her first cruise!


Here are some pictures of the seven day cruise Jennifer and I just went on! It was so much fun! The food was unbelievable! We got a good tan...even though it was overcast & rained the last two days. It was a nice break - no responsiblities for an entire week!
2 comments:
Wow! Your trip looks like it was amazing and you and your sister both look beautiful! And no responsibilities for a week...not sure what that would feel like! Glad you had a good time! I am sure you are ready to work work work...yeah right!
time to drop back in on reality....but it looks like the trip was relaxing! I need a vacation.
Post a Comment