I thought the walker was a safe place for jenna while I did some vacuuming....not anymore! I think we are going to have to breakdown and finally buy some safety locks! Jenna is into everything - how different she is from Ashtin at this age!
Sounds alot like Lucas. He has always been into everything...when she is 2 she will be pushing around chairs and climbing things in order to explore further. I cannot leave the room for more than 2 minutes. I am going insane!
I'm a full time momma of two wonderful little girls, Ashtin Ava and Jenna Addison. I'm also a full time corporate interior designer. This blog is a way to keep all our family and friends posted on our lives!
3 comments:
oh Jenna, your gonna make your momma work!
Jenna may become a baker and cook if she stays in the kitchen longer.
Sounds alot like Lucas. He has always been into everything...when she is 2 she will be pushing around chairs and climbing things in order to explore further. I cannot leave the room for more than 2 minutes. I am going insane!
Post a Comment