This Friday was not our ordinary lazy, lay around the house Friday. We had lots of guests stop by throughout the day. Our morning started out with a playdate with our friend Lucas and his new baby sister Lily.

Ashtin was not going to let baby Lilly out of her sight! Later she said she wants another baby sister. Not a brother - it has to be a sister!
Later in the day the girls fell asleep at the same time - which never happens! Ever!
Daddy assisted with dinner tonight since mommy was getting ready....(I should not have put white shirts on the girls!) "Jenna where is your bib?"
Friday night I went to a Monte Carlo party with friends. Fun night out!

1 comment:
What a great day! Thanks for watching my babes! Let ashtin know that Lilly will be up for slumber parties soon enough! Our girls night out was fun- I still can't believe you won! Let me know when I can watch the girls so you and Eric can go out to eat with your prizes! :)
Post a Comment