Sunny (or "yellow kitty" as Ashtin refers to him) and Jose have taken over as Ashtin's favorite pets.....sorry Rasen and Riley! We all know how crazy she is about yellow kitty!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ashtin, I am willing to give you Jose as a Christmas present if mom and dad say yes..........let me know.
I'm a full time momma of two wonderful little girls, Ashtin Ava and Jenna Addison. I'm also a full time corporate interior designer. This blog is a way to keep all our family and friends posted on our lives!
4 comments:
Ashtin, I am willing to give you Jose as a Christmas present if mom and dad say yes..........let me know.
Ashtin,
do you like black and white kitties? I've got two of them for you...
maybe we can negotiate a deal...rasen for jose and riley for pierre! sorry peggy...
Yellow kitty misses you Ashtin. He sits by the back door waiting for you to let him in and hold him.
Post a Comment